Friday, August 22, 2008

Musings from Will

So we took a walk around our neighborhood the other night. It has been a stormy few days and so the temperature outside was almost fall like. Really nice. We started talking about how soon Halloween would be here and what did the boys want to be. Will is set on Spiderman, just not sure if he wants to be red Spidey or black. Ben is thinking something scary. Here is what Will had to say about being scared:

"I'm scared of witches, but nothing else"....."I'm scared of witches, and ants but nothing else"..."I'm scared of witches, ants and skeletons but nothing else"..."I'm afraid of witches, ants, skeletons and bees...but nothing else"

This went on and on and on! It was so funny. Mike and I were trying to stifle our laughter. Will can be just so stinking cute at times.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Geez. I wouldn't have remembered the order. He is so smart and funny. He keeps his Nana in stitches. - Love Nana