Monday, August 25, 2008

Ben's in 3rd grade!

Today was Ben's first day back to school. He's a big ol' 3rd grader now. :( Hard to believe, but he's growing up too fast. He was going to ride the bus, but changed his mind at the last minute and wanted Mike and I to take him. He just had us drop him at the front door.

He said he had a great first day! Loves his teacher and is making new friends already. Looks like it's going to be a wonderful year for him.

Here's a look back over the years.


3rd grade

























2nd grade, only a week out of the hospital.






















First grade






















Kindergarten

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Talk about a trip down memory lane! I can't believe how he has grown. Pardon me while I wipe away the tears.

Nana

Helen said...

So handsome!!

SHELLY said...

awww... he's starting to look like u now..

not sure how to add u , but i have a blog now too..

http://ruylebunch.blogspot.com/

The Bouldins said...

Hey!

I never check myspace anymore. As proof, here I am just figuring out you have a blog, too! Your boy is SO big.

Joanna (Brown)