Sunday, August 17, 2008

2 games down....quite a few to go.

We had our 2nd and last preseason football game yesterday. The boys did GREAT! They have won both of the preseason games. The first one the score was us 25 and them 6, last night was us 29 and them 0. The boys are doing so well working as a team and I cannot say enough good things about the coaches or the Jackets football organization as a whole. I am truly impressed. So regular season starts the 23rd and then we have games through November, followed by 2 out of town tournaments. Looks like it's going to be a really fun season for both the players and the parents. :)

Here are pics from both games: (they are in their orange practice uniforms....Ben is #19)














































































































1 comment:

Unknown said...

Well, I love football and I love my grandsons - so you know I am in Nana heaven watching Ben play, especially after he was so ill last year. I can't wait for Will to play Flag next year. My whole Saturdays at the field! You know I'm lovin' in! Love you all, Nana