Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Summertime is approaching

It's that time of year again.....summertime! Will's last day of school was yesterday and they had their end of the year program. He sang his little heart out, and we were proud of him. He's got one more year of school before Kindergarten.....wow.

























With the gas prices fastly approaching $4 a gallon (don't get me started on that one) I am sure that we won't be going many places this summer. Kind of a bummer. I am thinking that the boys and I will spend a lot of time at the community pool. We only have the one, and it gets a little crowded, but they have a great splash area. I took the boys yesterday before Will's program and they had a great time!








We had some friends over today for pizza and a little splashing around in a shark shaped pool I bought for Will. Those kids had a blast! I took more pics than I care to admit, but I will have to post those later.

1 comment:

Dawn Endres said...

That water looks refreshing! Yeah...I know what you mean about not going many places. I have plans to take the kids to Harry Myers Park and Sprayground on Mondays at 9:30 before it gets really hot.