Saturday, May 24, 2008

My Sister.....My friend

So my baby sister turned 30 this past week. Yup, hard to believe. Seems like it was just yesterday that we were little girls. But no matter how many years pass, or how many miles seperate us....she will always be my little sis. Many memories flood to mind when I think back on growing up with her. All the hours spent playing with our neighborhood friends....games of "red light green light" and "ring around the rosy". All the times she played Barbie with me, when I know she would have rather played with her Transformers. The times we fought, the times we cried to one another, all the secrets we shared. All the hugs over heartbreak, and all the celebrations for accomplishments. I honestly could not have asked for a better sister, or a better friend. It's fun to watch who she has grown into, and exciting to see where she will go next. She's gone from that rag a muffin of a pest that used to follow me around, to a gorgeous woman who knows what she wants and how to achieve it. So this is for you sis! I love you all the world and Farmers Branch!!! (and then some)

*There is music to this slideshow...so pause the slideshow and then scroll to bottom of page to start music. Once the music is started you can unpause the slideshow and enjoy*


4 comments:

Dawn Endres said...

Aw...That is just the sweetest!

~Amy said...

Very nice!

I see there were no bad pictures of you in there.....

Kristy said...

I so wish I had a sister now....what a nice thing to do...love the pics

Holly said...

How sweet!