Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Ben and his allergies

Got a call while I was at the McD's playdate from Ben's school. Apparantly the lunch lady told Ben that his eyes looked terrible and that he had to go to the nurse. She took a look at his eyes and nose and called and said he needed to see the pedi. before he could come back to school. I told them it's allergies. Anyhow....took him in and he does have allergy eyes, but his nose did at one point get infected but looks better now. So she has a call into Ben's allergist to see what kind of allergy eye drops they can give him and then she's going to call in a topical antibiotic for his nose. (Pray for no reactions.)So he's cleared for school! Poor kiddo.....allergies are kicking his butt.



















































3 comments:

Dawn Endres said...

Poor baby..*Hugs*. That looks pretty bad. I hope he gets better soon.

TickleDiva said...

Poor little man, Shan, I am so sorry that you guys are having such a rough time!!!! I will keep you all in my prayers .... hang in there, this too shall pass, stay strong, love ya

Lisa @ The Plain-Spoken Pen said...

Oh, poor darling! I hope he's better soon.