Thursday, March 20, 2008

A trip to the Ft. Worth Zoo

So the boys are off this week for spring break. Michael and I had thought of going out of town, but decided to just stay home and do a few fun things around DFW. Yesterday we took the kids to the Ft. Worth Zoo...and we had a great time. The weather was gorgeous and all the animals were out enjoying the spring weather. Thought I would share a few pics.




















































































































































































































































5 comments:

Helen said...

Those are good pics! I *love* that zoo. It turns me into a kid, it's just greatness!

Dawn Endres said...

Wow! Great pics.! I feel like I'm there too! I'm glad you had fun with "daddy".

My dh was off too but we didn't do anything excited. My battery died on the van so we went to Walmart and got another one and did some grocery shopping. Whoopty Doo! LOL!

Jamie said...

Great photos. You are good with the camera. Love the lizards, LOL. Ft. Worth Zoo is my fav. It is a very nice zoo.

Kristy said...

Awesome pics...very vivid!
looks like a great day.....we need to go soon before it gets too hot

The Mama said...

We went to the Dallas Zoo this weekend. It's closer for us. Though I do like FT Wrth Better I know Dallas is trying to improve. So I try to help with my membership. I am sure it doesn't help that they always have a booth empty and open and you can just walk in without paying. We don't of course because we have the membership, but still.