Sunday, February 17, 2008

UGH! I blogged too soon!

Ben woke us up this morning with a fever of 103.5! I gave him some Tylenol and laid him back down. Tylenol got it down some but it never broke. By 11:30 he was at 104 so we threw him in the tub and took more Tylenol. He's down to around 101.5 and that's about as low as it wants to go. He's scared. He's so afraid of getting SJS again and asked me if that was going to happen. I told him I doubted it very seriously but I cannot tell him that it won't ever happen again. So I guess there is no allergist tomorrow and we will be at the pediatrician instead. Ben told me he is NOT taking any antibiotic that he will just fight this himself. Poor kiddo :( I told him that an antibiotic might be the only choice we have. He told me "Well I won't take it!" He's scared, but so am I. Thoughts and prayers please.

5 comments:

Dawn Endres said...

*Hugs* *Hugs* & More *Hugs*

Kristy said...

I agree with Dawn....more and more hugs

Chelsea said...

:( Feel better soon, Ben.

Heather said...

Poor little guy, I'm so sorry, I hope everything is ok and he's all better now.

Katrina @ Bookish Things said...

I hope he's all better by now!