Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Group gathering for Eastside Moms

We had our family playdate this past weekend at Shannon's house. She has such a great home for entertainig and she still had the bounce houses up as well. It was a great Thanksgiving feast with all the trimmings. Thanksgiving is my favorite holiday because I am a true foodie. I LOVE to eat and it's the one time of year that gorging yourself on food is not only expected, but acceptable. The food was excellent and the company was wonderful as well. Mike and Ben got in some football time, Will had a great time on the big slide, and I got my pumpkin pie fix a little early. Only 16 more days until Turkey day!

The bird















Mike assists Scott in the carving.















Michael and Ben playing some catch.















Will enjoying the big slide.

1 comment:

Dawn Endres said...

How fun! I love Thanksgiving! You must tell me more about the Eastside Moms group. It sounds like a fun group of mama's!