Sunday, January 25, 2009

My baby turns 5 today.

Hard to believe that this time 5 yrs ago, my youngest and I were still sharing the same body...but only for a few more hours. On January 25th, 2004 at 3:35pm William Gabriel Moore was delivered into this world. He completed our little family and rounded out the number to four. :)
He has grown a lot in the 5 years since and I have watched him grow into the fun loving little man that he is today. He loves to laugh, loves to make others laugh and he just has a real sweet way about him. He's devious though, but man that smile would melt the coldest of hearts and because of it he often gets away with more than he should. He's my little man, my stinkopatamus, my silly Will.

Happy Birthday my now big ol' 5 yr old.

1 comment:

Helen said...

Look at cute prego you! Happy birthday little man - 5... wow!