Monday, September 29, 2008

Ben got braces last week. My boy is growing up WAY too fast. His braces are much different than mine because I was older and had lost all of my baby teeth. He is still losing some so as they fall out and the permanents come in then they will get brackets. So far he only has 3 on top and 4 on bottom. The wires are called "baby bypass wires" so they leave the baby teeth alone until they fall out and then they are bracketed. He was in some pain for the first couple of days and eating is still a chore, but he's getting used to the idea that these are permanent. He looks so cute in them though!!! He even chose black and orange rubber bands because those are his football colors. ;)










2 comments:

Melanie said...

He looks very handsome in his braces. I was older when I got braces too and didn't know they could do all that stuff.

Helen said...

I always wondered why some kids didn't have all the brackets.