Monday, January 14, 2008

I suck!

Okay, okay....so I totally suck at keeping this thing updated. I have tons of pics and am too lazy to post them all. lol We had a great Christmas. The entire family was over for Christmas Eve, and even Santa made an appearance. ;) The boys got everything they wanted and then some. Michael and I have been playing Guitar Hero III for the Wii, and getting so frustrated! Man that is a hard and yet very addictive game. (It was Ben's present, but I think we play it more than he does. lol) What else...oh, got a new camera that I have been coveting and I am hoping to learn to take some really great shots with it. I have already taken a few of Will that I think are pretty good. Will's b-day party is coming up in a couple of weeks. He will be 4. I am not sure where the time went, but he's growing up to fast!!!

Guess that is all for now. I will try and keep up with this thing better. :)

Oh....and the Cowboys lost. But I bet you knew that.

1 comment:

Dawn Endres said...

I'm glad you had a great Christmas.

I'm make cakes if your interested just let me know. I would love to make one for ya.